Professionally I’ve been in construction most of my life; my father was a white coat plasterer. I attended Vocational Technical School for plumbing and heating, so when I joined the US Navy, I became a Hull Maintenance Technician/ship fitter primarily working in the pipe shop. I was on my ship’s primary firefighting team called “Flying Squad”.
After retiring from the Navy, I continued my career in construction, first working for a structural steel company and then branching off to work for myself doing home repair and maintenance. That was the beginning of my inspection training because that is where evaluating buildings started. Over the years, I’ve done many inspections to assess the condition of residential and commercial properties, chasing leaks, finding mold, structural deficiencies, etc.; I’m also the guy homeowners would contact to evaluate home inspection reports.
Rob Reinhardt, Owner/Founder
I’ve always prided myself in being a professional and learning everything I can about my trade(s). I’ve always enjoyed talking with my customers and educating them on the condition of their properties, not just what the “fail” is but explaining what can be done to alleviate it. My primary reason for doing building inspections is that I like helping people and I believe that everybody deserves to live and work in a happy, healthy home, and most of us (at least I didn’t until I started learning more about buildings and the environmental hazards that exist) did not realize how the home is an interdependent system with many pieces fitting together.
On a personal note, I’m a family man with 3 daughters and when I’m not working, I love spending my time going to soccer games, school functions, camping or going to the beach and just enjoying my time with my loved ones.
Our professional certifications are:
- NJ Licensed Home Inspector 24G100229000
- InterNachi Certified Home Inspector #21021504
- International Association of Indoor Air Quality Consultants (IAC2) #23566
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified Firm: Water Damage Restoration, Odor Control, Contents Processing, Applied Microbial Remediation, Trauma & Crime Scene Clean Up
- Mold Inspection Consulting Remediation Organization (MICRO)- Certified Mold Inspector #84223
- HAZWOPER 40 Supervisor
- PA Licensed Asbestos Building Inspector 063202
- EPA AHERA Accredited Asbestos Building Inspector & Management Planner
- EPA Lead Evaluation Firm NAT-F225942-1
- NJ Licensed Pesticide Applicator 63596B: Termites & Other Wood Destroying Insects
- Journeyman Mason, shop steward, forman International Association of Bricklayers Local 5: Specializing in Historic Masonry Preservation
Our Professional Memberships:
American Industrial Hygiene Association
American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
American Society of Home Inspectors
My personal affiliations are:
Volunteer with the Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) as needed during emergencies
Volunteer with the Community Emergency Response Team
Local PTA dad
Your Best Choice for Reliable Home Inspection in New Jersey
Dynamic Inspections LLC is your best choice for knowledgeable assessment of your home, business/office, apartment complex, church, or construction project. Home inspections, commercial building inspections, mold inspections, asbestos testing and mold testing services are available.
Why Go Dynamic?
- Locally owned and operated with 20+ years of experience in commercial and residential construction, repair, maintenance and renovations. We’ve been accessing properties for over 20 years helping homeowners and business with damages, building alterations and repair and maintenance programs throughout NJ and South/Eastern PA
- Mold inspection after water damage and flooding
- Home inspection before buying a new property or to find out what needs to be fixed before selling your home
- 11 Month warranty inspections
Our Licenses and Certifications
- Asbestos inspection before demolishing a property or starting to flip a house or before or after repair.
- Count on Dynamic Inspections for building inspections, water intrusion inspections, mold testing and mold, mildew, and moisture inspections whenever you need it.